Mattress Type: 2.5 Inch Memory Foam Layer
Comfort Level: Medium Firm
Profile Height: Please refer Size Chart
Layers: 3 Layers
Warranty: 25 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
Ships In: One Business Day.
Flammability Standard: Meets 16 CFS 1633
CertiPUR-US Certified CertiPUR-US Certified Product
Assembly Required: No
Manufacture: In USA
CARING FOR YOUR MATTRESS:
Unpacking Your Memory Foam Mattress:
• Carefully remove the outer plastic cover with scissors.
• Exercise care and remove the plastic cover by hand.
• You may want to unroll the package on your foundation.
• Gently pull the compressed product to unroll it.
• Carefully cut the inner plastic cover with scissors to start the mattress decompression.
• Gently pull away the inner plastic cover and discard.
• Please allow 24 - 72 hours for your mattress to recover its full shape.
• It has been machine rolled and compressed for efficient delivery and will not affect its performance.
• In cold temperature, at delivery, your memory foam mattress may take a bit longer to return to its full size.
• Once the mattress is unrolled and placed on your bed, allow it to recover naturally before making up your bed.
Airing Out Your Memory Foam Mattress:
• Memory foam mattresses typically have a mild odor, - "new car smell" - distinct to the product when new.
• This is sometimes heightened when delivered during cold weather.
• Some consumers are sensitive to the odor, any odor.
• We understand it might be irritating and bothersome but it is not harmful or unhealthy.
• It will dissipate as the mattress is used daily, allowing the open cells to expel the "processing" air and taking in new air.
• Leave the mattress uncovered during the first few days, allowing the air in your home to circulate around the product.
• Turn on fans and open windows to ventilate the air in the room, so the mattress odor can dissipate quickly.
• This will allow some of the odor that has been absorbed in the packaging state to be removed.
Mattress Cleaning Tips
• Should you spill something on your mattress, blot the stain immediately.
• If the spill is large and the mattress deeply soaked, blot the excess moisture using terry cloth and pressure until the area is no longer drenched.
• Never use chlorine bleach or other harsh chemicals to clean the mattress or cover.
• Avoid chlorine bleach or harsh chemicals or stain removers as they will damage your cover.
• For spot cleaning, only use water-based cleaning product. Never deeply drench the mattress when spot cleaning.
Mattress Care Tips
• Use a lightweight protective mattress cover designed to work with foam mattresses.
• This will keep your mattress fresh and free from stains.
• Your mattress should always be placed on a good quality foundation with a firm surface, never on a coiled box spring foundation.
• An improper foundation may cause sagging and will void the warranty.
• Also, if you have a queen or king size mattress a center support is recommended.
• If you have slats on your bed frame, you will need to put plywood over so that it is completely flat.
• We do not recommend use of an electric blanket or electric pad with this mattress.
• High heat may damage the mattress and impact its ability to reduce pressure and stress properly.
• Do not remove your mattress law tag.
• The label serves as a means of identification should you have a warranty claim.
• FREE shipping to the 48 US connecting states.
• Additional shipping fees for Canada, Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico.
• We do not deliver to APO/FPO addresses, or P.O. Boxes.
• Due to the oversize package, we cannot deliver to PO Boxes, FPO, or APO addresses.
• Please anticipate 3-10 business days for transit time.
• We do not require a signature for the package so someone will have to be home to receive the package.
• There may be delays in shipping due to weather and rural locations.
• Return are acceptable within 30 Days of Purchased.
• But Following condition applied.
o Return acceptable in good-clean condition and in original packing.
o ONCE OPEN CAN NOT BE ACCEPTABLE.
o Customer will be responsible for all Return Packing, Freight and shipping charges.
o A 10% Restocking fee will be assessed for all returns.
o All Returns will be inspected in our warehouse.
o Refund will be initiated with in three business days after completion of a successful process of return including Return Shipment Inspection.
• Damage Product Claim:
o All of our products pass our quality control measures before shipment.
o In case if customer claiming any damage item.
o A PICTORIAL PROOF must provide with all details.
o No Image or picture will be acceptable before 72 hours of delivery.
o All claims are processed within 7 to 10 business days.
o ALL REFUNDS ARE INITIATED WITHIN 3 TO 5 BUSINESS DAYS AFTER WE RECEIVE OUR PRODUCT BACK TO OUR FACILITY.
Answers to your FAQ If you have more questions, check our FAQ or email us
• Why does memory foam have an odor when it is new?
o The "fresh foam smell" odor associated with new memory foam is completely normal. It will dissipate with time and airing. Just like any new foam product- upholstered furniture, vehicles, office furniture, etc. The "new" smell will dissipate with time.
• Mattress measurements:
o Please check our Size Charts.
• How Long Mattress will take to be its original shape?
o Mattress comes compressed and may need 72 hours for bed to fully recover.
• Why is my shipment delayed?
o PLEASE make sure your shipping address is correct.
o Wrong Zip Code, Small Type mistakes also can be a cause for delay shipment.
o Please do not forget to write you cell number so in that case shipper or carrier can contact you at the time of placing orders.
• How long shipment takes?
o We will ship your order within 1-3 business day.
o PLEASE do not ask to delay shipment.
o Shipping within 48 Contiguous U.S.