Purest of AmericaTM
Mattress: 25 Year Limited Warranty
MATTRESS Purest of AmericaTM warrants that It will, at Purest of AmericaTM ‘s discretion, replace or repair purchaser’s Purest of AmericaTM mattress sold in the US if it is defective due to poor workmanship or materials, limited by the provisions described in this limited warranty. Purest of AmericaTM undertakes no responsibility for the quality of the goods except as otherwise provided in this contract. No Other warranties apply or extend beyond the description on the face hereof. This limited warranty is valid only in connection with the original purchase of new products and run from the original purchase date of the original product purchased. The “original purchaser”, for the purposes of this limited warranty, is an individual or entity who purchases the product directly from Purest of AmericaTM or an authorized retailer of Purest of AmericaTM with the intent to use the product for personal consumer use and not with the intent to resell the product. An individual or entity that purchases a product is an unauthorized reseller (“unauthorized reseller”). This limited warranty does not apply to floor models or “demos” (except if specifically stated at the time of purchase) or to products sold by unauthorized resellers, including without limitation, unauthorized resellers on third party websites, including, without limitation, Craigslist, eBay, Amazon etc. Unauthorized resellers are not “original purchasers” for the purposes of this limited warranty. If the purchaser is not the original purchaser of this product, purchaser takes the product “AS IS” and “with all faults”. IF THE PURCHASE OF THIS MATTRESS WAS NOT DIRECTLY PURCHASED FROM PUREST OF AMERICATM , PROOF OF THE PURCHASE WILL BE REQUIRED TO DEMONSTARTE THAT THE PURCHASER IS THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER AND ELIGIBLE TO MAKE A VALID CLAIM UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY.
This limited warranty covers the following items during normal wear:
1. Deterioration (as a result of poor workmanship or materials used) causing the mattress to have a visible indentation or sag which results from use of an improper or unsupportive foundation or adjustable bed base. Please Note: PUREST OF AMERICATM highly recommends a 3-bed beam support system (available from PUREST OF AMERICATM of Retailer at an additional cost) or a support system of similar quality that is designed specifically to give slatted style bed frames for queens, king and C Any physical flaw in the mattress that causes the foam material to split of crack, despite normal usage and proper handling (as outlined in the mattress use and care instructions).
This limited warranty does not cover:
1. A normal increase in softness of the mattress foam material.
2. Comfort Preference
3. Physical abuse or damage to the structure and /or cover material, including but not limited to, burns, cuts, tears, stains or liquid damage. However, if there is a warranty defect not caused by the abuse or damage then the mattress would be covered under the standard warranty.
4. Floor models or “demos” sold at a discount (see separate warranty for demos and floor models).
5. Product sold by unauthorized resellers who are not authorized retailers.
Year 1 through 5- Full Coverage During the first five (5) years of this limited warranty, PUREST OF AMERICATM will not charge purchaser to repair or replace purchaser’s mattress if it is deemed defective. HOWEVER, purchaser will be responsible for any transportation costs associated with repairs or replacements. No new warranty is provided with a replacement mattress. The warranty for the replacement mattress run from the date of original purchaser of the replaced mattress.
Year 11 through 25- Prorated Coverage During years 11 through 20 of this limited warranty PUREST OF AMERICATM will, at its option, repair the mattress at a handling cost to purchaser, or replace the mattress at a prorated charge to the purchaser plus transportation costs. If PUREST OF AMERICATM replaces the mattress, the prorated replacement charge purchaser pays will depend on when the mattress is replaced. If the mattress is replaced between the eleventh (11) and twentieth (20) year of this limited warranty, the prorated replacement charge purchaser pay will be fifty (50) percent of the original purchase price. If the mattress is replaced after the twentieth year and before the end of the twenty-fifth year, the prorated replacement charge paid by the purchaser will be seventy -five (75) percent. Additional Limitations on Warranty Coverage In the event a warranty claim is filed, and a warranty replacement is deemed necessary, purchaser will be required to surrender the original product to PUREST OF AMERICATM at the time of replacement.
PUREST OF AMERICATM SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE MISUSE OF THIS PRODUCT OR ARISING OUT OF ANY BREACH OF THIS WARRANTY: You may contact PUREST OF AMERICATM ‘s Customer Service Department by sending an email to customer service at [email protected] This limited warranty gives the purchaser specific legal rights, and the purchase may also have other rights which may vary from state to state. PLEASE RETAIN THIS LIMITED WARRANTY AND ORIGINAL PROOF OF PURCHASE FOR AT LEAST 25 YEARS FROM YOUR DATE OF PURCHASE.